Pull FAQs from posts and turn into 1 minute videos that can be posted on:
- MCI website KB along with the FAQ
- On Social Media using Social Bee
SEO content for the website
- Rewrite each FAQ with Hook, Ignite, Solution, CTA
- Develop Hook & Ignite for each FAQ.
- Rewrite FAQ as Solution
- CTA: Call and speak to one of our licensed agents or request a quote.
- Create Wave.Video using above text
- Publish Reworked Text & Video on:
- MCI Knoledge Base
- Answer People Also Ask questions
- SocialBee “Did You Know FAQs”
BlitzMedia 1 Minute Video Summary
Hook (3 seconds) – This part should capture the attention of your audience IMMEDIATELY. There’ll be no room for a video bumper, your name or reusing what you see in a TV spot.
Ignite pain/pleasure (12 seconds) – Present a problem or opportunity to your audience. Ask a question, show either success or failure, make clear the benefit of them watching on.
Describe solution (35 seconds) – Once you present either pain or pleasure, show them what solution you’re offering: either a product or a service that caters to your pain or pleasure proposition.
Call to action (10 seconds) – Tell your audience what you want them to do. Empower them to take action and be proactive.
Source: BlitzMetrics: https://blitzmetrics.com/power-one-minute-videos/
- Search old SocialBee “Did You Know FAQs”
- Search old FAQs in MCI posts