Darya Pino Rose.
How horrible would it be if, in order to look and feel amazing, you had to deprive yourself of foods you love for the rest of your life, skipping birthday cake and Michelin-rated restaurants, just so you can feel good about yourself when you look in the mirror? Seriously, screw that. It isn’t necessary, even if you did have the willpower to pull it off (and you probably don’t).
Refreshing, a ‘diet’ book that does not expect you to use willpower and instead expects you to enjoy food! I want to skip to the end of the book to find out what the author’s recommendations are.
Article Series - Foodist
- Foodist: Using Real Food and Real Science to Lose Weight Without Dieting – Darya Pino Rose
- Excellence as a Habit
- Does Diet = Deprivation?
- Does Loosing Weight Mean Starvation, Torture, and Sacrifice?
- Diet is a four-letter word
- Extreme Diet & Exercise are not Weight Loss Solution
- Top 10 Most Overrated Health Foods
- Wine Paring: Sardines & Dry White Wine
- Splurge for Amazing not Mediocre
- Sugar – Not Just for Dessert Anymore
- Industrial Indulgences or Decadent Treats
- Don’t Postpone Good Behavior – Get Started Today
- Foodist: How to Find Real Food at the Supermarket
- Starving Children, Moms, & Gluttony