Darya Pino Rose.
One of the author’s seafood recommendations caught my attention:
EAT SARDINES. These little guys are sustainable, healthy, and delicious. I prefer fresh sardines, but I also enjoy the boneless, skinless sardines from cans. Pair with dry-as-a-bone white wine. Yum, yum.
My dad was an avid sardine eater when I was growing up. I don’t remember enjoying them as much as he did. Since going low-carb, I have once again started eating sardines and will have to try them with some white wine.
My Social Media Links: Facebook; Google+; Twitter;
Article Series - Foodist
- Foodist: Using Real Food and Real Science to Lose Weight Without Dieting – Darya Pino Rose
- Excellence as a Habit
- Does Diet = Deprivation?
- Does Loosing Weight Mean Starvation, Torture, and Sacrifice?
- Diet is a four-letter word
- Extreme Diet & Exercise are not Weight Loss Solution
- Top 10 Most Overrated Health Foods
- Wine Paring: Sardines & Dry White Wine
- Splurge for Amazing not Mediocre
- Sugar – Not Just for Dessert Anymore
- Industrial Indulgences or Decadent Treats
- Don’t Postpone Good Behavior – Get Started Today
- Foodist: How to Find Real Food at the Supermarket
- Starving Children, Moms, & Gluttony